- If your show requires winner photos, I will take those at no additional charge to the event. If you have a
banner or backdrop that you would like used in those photos, please be sure to have those set up and ready.
- I will provide 5 free imagesto the management for editorial/promotional use, as well as provide copies of the
winner photos at a reduced rate to the show management.
- I will have proofs available online within 5 business days after the event for viewing by the management and
- I will have exclusive rights to take and sell photographs at the event, and will be listed as official photographer
- I will be provided with an exhibitor address list by the event management.
- You will provide me with a place to set up a booth if needed, at no cost to me as well as occasional
announcements throughout the event mentioning me and my location at the event.
Exhibitor Deposit = $25 per horse (will go towards any photographs purchased)
Please note: I cannot guarantee that an exhibitor will be photographed at a show unless
they have paid the deposit before the event or on the day of the show, before it starts).
Also, all exhibitors who pay the $25 deposit have the option of having
portrait/conformation images done during the show at no extra charge.
Just let me know ahead of time, and we will arrange a time to take the photos
Mileage charge (greater than 100 miles from Twin Falls, ID) = $0.65/mile
Event coverage can include any english,
western or driving event; as well as timed
events, breed inspections and clinics.
Currently I do not charge to be the official photographer at
your event. However, I do request a signed agreement between
myself and the show management to benefit both parties. This
agreement guarantees that:
- I will be at the event for the entire time, and will photograph
participants throughout the day.